Story 169

One Friday night, a group and my friends went to a party in Philly. We we in with the intention of getting pills, but we found acid instead. Jumping at the chance, a friend and I bought one blotter each -- I wouldn't trip balls, but I would be awake for the night. While I still had the hit on my tongue, I was talking to another friend and some guy I didn't know. I told them what I had just eaten, and my friend's friend said open your mouth. I just thought that he wantd to see the size of the hit, so I did. He put a drop of beige liquid on my tongue. I thought that was cool, said thanks and walked away. About a half hour later I saw the guy again and started to talk to him. I smoked a little weed and the walls started to melt. The guy who gave me the liquid then put four more drops on my tongue.So that is six hits all together now. A half hour later, I was curled up in the corner of the room buggin'. I thought it was going to be a bad trip. People said I looked like Christina Ricci in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. To calm myself down, I found a pill of E-- which was the biggest one I have ever seen. It was called a triple x, supposedly equal to three pills. After the party was over, my friends and I were going back to a hotel with the guy who had been giving me acid. It was only a 20 minute drive, but it ended up being three hours. It was three hours of driving around Philly, with the driver rolling, and in a K hole. By that time I was candy flipping and didn't seem to care that we were going down one ways, going through red lights and knocking over cones in the iddle of the road.I was so gone that I was having fun, I thought I was flying through Philly, and the lights, cars and stores were amazing. It was beautiful, and the pill made me aprecciate the beauty so much more. Luckily, my sister got me out of the car, and went in one with a sober driver, but that wasn't much better. There was a homeless guy who had been running drugs the whole night for the guy who ahd given me acid. It wouldn't be that bad, but he hadn't showered in four days. He took his shoes off and hung them out of the window-- the most horrible smell ever. Me and my friend (who had also had three drops of liquid) could not stop laughing. Then this homeless guy, who called himself "Journey" started eating cotton candy, whie picking the scabs off his feet, picking his nose and then offering us the cotton candy he had in his hand. When we finally got to the hotel, the guy gave us each a drop of uncut liquid since the trip took so long. All I can say is that I have never tripped so hard in my life. I had the equivalent of 17 hits which is way to much for me to handle.Then for some reason I did a phat bump of K. It was over then, I couldn't walk or move until 8 in the morning. When I finally got home, I took a shower. At 5pm I went to bed and slept until 11 the next morning. It was the rest I needed after tripping for 17 hours